California Securities Fraud Attorney
Serving the West Coast - Call (310) 220-0988
At Baldwin Mader Law Group, we represent both respondents and claimants
in all types of securities fraud cases. We have handled complex cases
and achieved outstanding results. Our California securities fraud attorneys
more than 600 securities and
investment fraud cases.
In 2014, our firm achieved one of the largest FINRA awards ($5.5 million)
in the country against a broker dealer in the Midwest.
With our firm, you can benefit from:
- Former SEC experience
- Former broker dealer experience
- 60+ years of combined legal experience
- Millions of dollars recovered for our clients
- Experience from both sides of securities fraud cases
Call (310) 220-0988 for your complimentary evaluation.
How Does Securities Fraud Occur?
Securities fraud often involves the following:
- Projection of unrealistic returns
- Ponzi schemes
- Failure to disclose material facts
- Failure to disclose risks
- Churning an account
- Concentration in one stock or industry
- Unsuitable investments
- Using proceeds for undisclosed purposes
Whether you are dealing with broker-dealers, financial institutions, promoters,
sponsors, or Ponzi scheme operators, Baldwin Mader Law Group may be able
to help. Our founder, Patrick Baldwin, was an attorney at the SEC in Washington,
D.C. and Christopher Mader worked with large financial institutions. The
track record of success from our California security fraud lawyer speaks
Contact the Baldwin Mader Law Group today.