California Investment Fraud Lawyers
Baldwin Mader Law Group is handling cases relating to Vanguard Leisure
Properties Real Estate Investment Trust located in Desert Hot Springs
California and the promoters.
Handling Securities Arbitration & Litigation on the West Coast
Baldwin Mader Law Group represents victims of investment fraud. With
over 60 years combined experience, our investment fraud lawyers have
recovered millions of dollars in hundreds of cases for thousands of individuals and institutions.
Having handled over 600 cases involving virtually every type of investment
fraud, our experience is unparalleled. We have uncovered major fraud cases.
Our results tell our story. Baldwin Mader Law Group has offices in San
Francisco, Los Angeles, and Palm Springs.
Most securities arbitration and litigation firms exclusively represent
Claimants or Respondents. We have done both and know both sides of virtually
every case. Most firms have no experience putting together securities
transactions. They are exclusively litigators. Our difference: we have
extensive experience putting together securities transactions, essential
in uncovering investment fraud, presenting and winning your case.
Types of Cases We Handle
- Investment fraud
- Securities fraud
- Elder Financial Fraud
- Ponzi schemes
- Projection of unrealistic returns
- Unsuitable investments
- Violation of Rule 10b-05
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Use of offering proceeds for undisclosed or unauthorized purposes
- Concentration in one security or industry
- Failure to disclose material Facts
- Misrepresentation of facts
- Failure to disclose risks
- Tenant in common (TIC) interests
- Baldwin Mader Law Group is investigating claims against Triad Pro Innovators, Inc
- Baldwin Mader Law Group has successfully litigated arbitrations at FINRA
against LPL Financial, LLC.
- We have also successfully settled numerous matters against LPL Financial, LLC
- Baldwin Mader Law Group, LLC is currently investigating sales of Unsuitable
Private Placements by LPL Financial, LLC and Moors & Cabot.
- Baldwin Mader Law Group is investigating claims related to failed investments
recommended and sponsored by William Jordan Investments, an Orange County,
California based investment advisor.
- Baldwin Mader Law Group has filed a number of cases regarding the Pro Shares
Ultra VIX Short Term Futures ETF. The UVXY is a highly risky fund that
has been sold to unsuspecting conservative investors. UVXY is inappropriate
for only the most risk tolerant investors.
- Baldwin Mader Law Group has filed five FINRA Arbitration Claims against
Cory Burnell, BluePrint Wealth Partners and LPL Financial, LLP regarding
unsuitable investment recommendations in inverse leveraged exchange traded
funds. Our firm is currently investigating Mr. Burnell and BluePrint,
and may be able to assist investors who lost money investing with Mr. Burnell.
- Our firm is currently investigating potential claims related to Buy PD,
BuyPD.com, Dean Graziosi and Scott Yancey. We may be able to assist investors
in the recovery of their funds invested in through Buy PD.
- Baldwin Mader Law Group is currently investigating potential claims related
to Upper Street Marketing (“UPPR”), which trades on the OTC
Markets Group (previously known as Pink Sheets). Our firm may be able
to assist investors in the recovery of their funds invested in UPPR.
- We have represented clients in claims against Oregon based Portland Funding,
LLC, and True Wholesale Houses, LLC. Our firm continues to investigate
these firms, and may be able to assist investors who lost money with Portland
Funding and/or True Wholesale Houses.
- Our firm also is currently investigating potential claims related to United
Development Funding. We may be able to assist investors in the recovery
of their funds invested in UDF.
- Baldwin Mader Law Group is investigating claims against Younan Properties,
Inc and Younan related entities. If you have invested with Younan Properties,
we may be able to assist you.
- Baldwin Mader Law Group is investigating securities sales by Anaconda,
LLC, a Texas LLC, and control person Robert C. Cox.
Contact Baldwin Mader Law Group at 310.220.0988 to request a free consultation
with an insurance fraud attorney.